Total Pageviews

Saturday 5 April 2014

The F1 of cleansing






Having a nosey around a girlfriend’s bathroom the other week I came across her Clarisonic Cleansing Brush. Now, of course, I’ve heard of it, but casually put it down to another three figure expensive gizmo that promised the Holy Grail that is skin radiance. But being a cleansing freak, believing it’s the cornerstone of great skin, I asked if I could buy a new brush head and borrow it for a week whilst she was on holiday. And by golly, I’m glad I did. The difference it makes to the appearance of your skin is super visible. In my opinion faster and longer lasting than any radiance boosting serum.  In fact, it’s so essential I now regard it as my facial toothbrush. The thought of not cleansing with it is too horrifying to contemplate!

Up swinging to the recently launched Clarisonic Aria Sonic Skin Cleansing Brush, it’s fun and easy to use. I simply apply normal cleanser to my skin – although in the box was a Lancome Gel Eclat Clarifying Cleanser which was a nice bonus, and let the brush oscillate and vibrate gently to its sonic technology. With three speeds from sensitive through to supercharged for an extra boost, it gives a cute little warning noise when you should move the brush to another area of your face. It automatically switches off after one or two minutes depending on your cleaning cycle. Truly the F1 of cleansing – it produces over 300 movements per second, my skin is in pole position for reduced pores and improved skin tone. Celebration indeed. 

Clarisonic Aria is priced at £155.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment