Total Pageviews

Saturday 1 March 2014

Skin science





Let’s face it once you tip over the age of 35 or 40, you’re always on the lookout for the Next Big Thing in anti-ageing whether it’s laser, injectables or an uber moisturiser. I fall into the skin school of thought that nothing will make you look younger, but procedures and product can make your skin look the best it can. I knew nothing about Dr Bragi until I looked on their website. It told me the success of their products was all down to the ‘marine enzyme science’ with graphs recording enzyme activity temperature comparison. I’m not interested in graphs, I’m just interested whether it makes a difference to my skin. And it does. I’ve been using the Age Management Moisturiser at a costly £120 and it has left my skin looking, how can I say, if not younger than more relaxed. No lines have disappeared, but it just looks rebooted. As well as boasting super active marine enzymes that are said to never let up the task of smoothing, exfoliating and cleansing from deep within, it also has the skin wonder ingredient, hyaluronic acid for trapping moisture. Oil-free, it almost feels like a serum to apply and makes a great base for make-up. I will leave it up to you if you want to pay three figures for a moisturiser, but my skin is telling me it likes it. Very much.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment