Total Pageviews

Thursday 8 March 2012

Beauty's Spring Spirit


FEELING LIGHT HEADED




I don’t know about you, but come spring I start feeling frisky for new beauty buys. There’s a bounce in my step and I want buys that add glow, glamour and gloss. Here are a round-up of my current three must-try products.



Tangle Teezer Compact Styler, Feline Groovy


Now, if you can’t brag about your own product on your blog I don’t know when you can! As you will read from my bio I’m Creative Director of Tangle Teezer – the much talked about detangling hairbrush invented by former super hair colourist, Shaun P. We’ve had our heads (quite literally) together for the last few months brainstorming new designs and colours, and this one I’m especially excited about – leopard print, or in Teezer world we like to call it Feline Groovy! It’s a great on-the-go brush that you can pop into your bag to keep your style looking fabulous from computer screen to disco queen. I’m biased, but it really is the best hairbrush I’ve ever used, leaving hair tangle free and shiny. Try it and see what I mean.


 Clarins Radiance-Plus Golden Glow Cream-Gel




With sunshine still playing peek-a-boo behind clouds a little self tanner is called for to whip a winter pallor away. I’m usually quite wary of self tanners, as I’ve seen too many TOWIE like faces, but really this is foolproof to use and very hard to over do it. Hailed as a skincare first, it works as a double action treatment – a moisturiser and a self tanner in one. White in colour, which takes away the stress of picking a shade, it’s an ultra light lotion that gives skin a jump start in terms of blessing with an energetic, holiday type glow. It smells sunshine-y too! What’s not to love?



Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Oil


Half of all women in the UK claim to suffer from dry skin and stretch marks, so when it comes to improving the skin’s elasticity, I would recommend plumping for an oil. I’m a huge lover of oils, whether for the body, face or hair as they penetrate deeper, therefore you get more bang from the ingredients. I don’t expect an oil to work miracles, stretch marks won’t disappear, but aesthetically this body oil sits wonderfully on the skin – it sinks in double quick, and leaves a slight sheen on the skin. For that reason it’s nice to use on bare arms and legs to up-swing skin fitness. The roll call of ingredients includes potassium, known as the youth mineral, avocado oil, and of course Coenzyme Q10 for the production of energy in all cells.

£6.63










No comments:

Post a Comment