Total Pageviews

Friday 11 April 2014

Lash love





Just as some people change their boyfriends/hair/jobs on a whim I change my mascaras! I’m never faithful to one for too long, always having my eye out for one that promises longer, thicker and prettier looking lashes without having to resort to fakes. I can’t be bothered with the theatre of putting on fake lashes and would rather the mascara did all the hard work.

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara is who I’m currently stepping out with. As any beauty geek will know the success of a good mascara is all in the brush. This brush takes its inspiration from professional round hairbrushes. It has wraparound spherical bristles that work to coat and capture every single lash. The brush even works great on those tricky outer lashes which can all too often look clumpy. The overall effect is one of fanned out, evenly coated and pretty lashes that don't go near witchy or spidery in appearance. I may have just found The One.

Bourjois 1 Seconde Volume Mascara is available in Intense Black and Intense Black Waterproof.
Retails at £9.99 available from mid May.

No comments:

Post a Comment