Total Pageviews

Saturday 7 June 2014

The all round luxury oil



I'm just back from Florida from a work assignment...I know, I know some girls get all the luck, and I made more room in my baggage for Stateside buys - have you seen the good exchange rate? by packing a beauty multi-tasker in the name of Carita's Fluide De Beaute 14.

This oil is the mother of all oils with an effective vitamin complex and platforms as the brand's hero product. I adore oils especially when in a hot climate. They rescue dehydrated anything in a heartbeat. But the good thing about this ultra-nourishing spray dry oil is that it takes care of face, body and hair. Zingy in fragrance, it helps tame the frizz on a humid head - it's ultra fine so there's no worry about lankiness, and I like to mix into a face mask or body lotion when applying to the skin. Alternatively, you just spritz solo. All this goodness in just one bottle adds up to more cool purchases in your case.

Carita Fluide De Beaute 14 costs £40.50 and available from www.feelunique.com



No comments:

Post a Comment