Total Pageviews

Friday 20 September 2013

Eau for the love of Percy & Reed





Hear my confession. I’m such a fan of Paul Percival and Adam Reed that I found myself watching a very large dose of them on QVC the other week whilst visiting my mum! Not cult viewing I admit, but nevertheless I came away with lots of styling tips. These guys know their stuff having earned their hairdressing honours running their own salons and being on speed dial for the coolest catwalk shows and music awards.

Unsurprisingly, their haircare and styling range with its fashion forward packaging and great formulations has gone down well with the hair conscious crowd. Their newest launch is kinda special –  Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray. Heavenly scented with an airy green fragrance – think of the fragrance of garden flowers first thing in the morning, a quick spritz leaves hair not nose pinching perfumed, but just gently caressed with the lightest and prettiest of scents. But apart from imparting the bloom of flowers, it actually does make the hair noticeably shinier. A great tip from the style savvy duo is to mist a blusher brush and sweep over the surface of the hair. Scent and shine…what more could hair want?

Percy&Reed Eau My Goodness Shine & Fragrance Spray costs £22 available from QVC, ASOS and www.percyandreed.com
   

No comments:

Post a Comment