Total Pageviews

Wednesday 18 April 2012

No7 Peaces Out with Hippy Chick Make-Up






Meeting up with Lisa Eldridge, No7’s Creative Consultant at the Boots summer show I was tempted to fling off my shoes (only it was winter) go barefoot and wave my hands in the air like I just didn’t care! Yes, that’s how carefree No7’s limited edition Summer of Dreams Collection makes you feel.
Lisa Eldridge
With an absolute passion for beauty, Lisa is frequently inspired by her personal back catalogue of magazines, fashion and make-up. For this festival fabulous collection of sunkissed bronzer, glitter top coat nail polishes in gold and silver, eye crayons including shades of cornflower blue and hazy green along with low-key lip shines in pretty pink and peach, Lisa told me, “I wanted to create playful products with a 60’s vintage feel. I was actually inspired by a retro Mary Quant eye pencil that told you to ‘just draw a flower anywhere’. I loved that directive of no make-up rules, you’re free to do anything you please, no polish, no precision, no mirror required!”


Just like in the hippy, flippy, chicky 60’s throw off your inhibitions and create your own beauty rules for your summer of make-up peace and love.

gold and coral shimmering bronzer

Apply on top of your chosen colour for extra nail power
Eye Pencil in Cornflower Blue

Nourishing Lip Shine in Peach

No7’s Summer of Dream Collection is available from May 16th to 10th July.

Bronzer, £13
Glitter Top Coats, £8
A set of 4 Eye Crayons, £13
Nourishing Lip Shine, £10.50


No comments:

Post a Comment