Total Pageviews

Monday 23 December 2013

Skin's little miracle worker




I’m not too sure how I landed this sample, maybe as a cover mount on the front of a magazine or in a goodie bag, but however it came into my being,  I love it. So much so, I’m going to gift myself a full sized one. Up until now I haven’t really found a Flash Balm that rivals Clarins, but Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm from Elemis certainly gives it a run for its beauty money.

Classed as a ‘hybrid moisturiser’ its wizardry is in its vitamin complex that helps protect against moisture loss. Upon application it  somehow gives the skin a dash of youthfulness. It’s come to my rescue a couple of times when I’ve used it the morning after a (very) late night before. And by golly, it does switch on an inner light without leaving the skin looking overly dewy – read a shiny finish. If you want super fresh looking skin that belies its feeling tired, then make this your new staple.

Elemis Pro-Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm, £32.


No comments:

Post a Comment