Total Pageviews

Monday 31 October 2011

ORTIGIA's Roll-on Fragrance Oils

 


I gave a little ‘ooh’ when I saw how these ORTIGIA’s roll-on perfume oils were presented and wrapped. So desirable! Highly concentrated, they smell delicious without being too overwhelming on the nose. Non-drying on the skin, the oil is a mix of moisturising palm and coconut oil. Pop into your purse or handbag and roll onto pulse points during the day to lighten your mood and enliven the senses. Choose from seven of their most popular scents created from the plants and flowers of Sicily. My favourites are Sicilian Lime and Orange Blossom. I like the palm motif on the bottle too – I don’t why, it just makes me feel happy! And happiness in a bottle is what fragrance should transport. Perfect for Christmas stocking fillers, a thank you gift, or just a treat for yourself.

ORTIGIA perfume oils are £10. Shops are at 55 Sloane Square, London SW1W 8AX and 23 Marylebone High Street, London W1U 4PF. Or buy online at http://www.ortigiasicilia.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment