Total Pageviews

Saturday 27 April 2013

Masking dryness





I love magazines with benefits, in other words a cover mounted gift. This month I picked up the May issue of Red magazine along with an Aromatherapy Associates Hydrating Rose Face Mask. And it’s up-swung my skin. I’m a big believer in masks. They’re easy to use, simply apply in the bath whilst soaking and after 15 minutes you have newly prepped and primed skin.

AA’s Rose Face Mask rescued my skin when traveling. Dehydrated after a seven hour flight, my high-and-dry pores literally sucked up this deeply hydrating mask. In fact it was absorbed so efficiently I didn’t even have to rinse it off. And my skin felt amazing. Very smooth and the fine lines so tell tale of moisture starved skin disappeared. I can easily use this mask two to three times a week with great results, and for days when your skin is super dry, you can apply over face oil and leave to work over night. From the 50ml giveaway, I’m now super sizing up to the 100ml at £36.

www.aromatherapyassociates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment