Total Pageviews

Friday 10 May 2013

A moisturiser that gives a fig!





This scrummy raspberry colour from Roger & Gallet seduced me into trying their new Fleur de Figuier Replenishing Body Lotion. When sleuthing for a body moisturiser I want something that looks good on my bathroom shelf and is easy to dispense. There’s nothing more annoying than hopping out the shower or bath all slippery hands only to have to try and untwist a cap. It’s either a flip lid or a pump for me!  


 So, with the essentials sorted, let me tell you about the product. Velvety moisturising, and leaving the skin scented with the spirit of happy Mediterranean holidays - including fig tree, the inspiration behind the fragrance, you can slick on in the morning and your skin will continue to feel hydrated during the closing of the day. It has an antioxidant factor too for skin fitness including five red berries – hence the berry nice shade I’m guessing, along with a moisturiser staple, aloe vera, kiwi extract and ginseng. And like matching bra and knickers, I rather like the soap that complements it too.

Roger & Gallet Fleur de Figuier Collection is available from this month at M&S. The body lotion retails at £13 and the soap with travel box, £6.

No comments:

Post a Comment