Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 May 2013

Sweet and creamy cheeks










Oooh! I have been waiting for these for sooo long! French cosmetic house, Bourjois launched their first baked powder blush nearly 150 years ago, and although I love the dinky little pots and the pinch-your-cheek shades, personally I prefer to use a cream on my cheeks. So imagine my delight and subsequent whooping when Bourjois launched their Cream Blush. Whooping because although I have many cream blushes, I am always searching for the next one that will give my cheeks that extra glowy-ness.

Cream Blush is a brand new generation of flush and blush. A cream slash powder technology, it feels weightless on the fingertips, and when blended instantly transforms into a  velvety, silky powder. There’s really no need for over-worked blending as it quickly gives the effect of a second skin – albeit a better one! The good-for-your-skin formula is enriched with poppy, apricot and mango extracts, where the over-all cheeky radiance is one of a subtly enhanced complexion. Think summery fresh and naturally sweet. The staying power is good too. I applied in the morning and colour stayed trued until the end of the day.

The new blushes have the same rose fragrance as the original Little Round Pot Blush, although the little round pot has lost some of its roundness! Now lightweight and slim, it slips comfortably into your purse , where you can use the integral mirror to subtly build up colour during the day.  It’s simply a pot of radiant loveliness and a must-try buy!

Cream blush comes in four shades including Nude Velvet, Healthy Glow, Rose Tender and Sweet Cherry.
Priced at £7.99 each, they are launching 8th May in Selfridges and from the 15th May can be found in Boots, Superdrug and Asos.com

1 comment:

  1. I keep hearing such great things about these. you're right, even though I'm loyal to Bobbi Brown's Pot Rouge I'm always looking for even better. Never satisfied!

    ReplyDelete