Total Pageviews

Friday 15 June 2012

The all round super smoother


NOW A FAVOURITE IN MY BATHROOM



I  thought I would bring skin lovers’ attention to this little gem. My sister bought me thisworks enjoy multi-tasking lotion for my birthday, and to be honest it was a while before I tried it. My birthday is in January since you ask! I’m well aware thisworks is a perennial favourite with beauty editors – after all its founder was the former beauty director for Vogue, but I’ve never been mad about body lotions, preferring oils for their hydration qualities and lightness.  But this lady is for turning, and I’ve found myself doing a 360 degree beauty twirl!


Multi-tasking is often a word that’s hijacked, and it’s disappointing to buy a product that professes to do everything but make a cup of tea, but in reality can only perform solo. In contrast, this product lives up to its moniker – including the enjoy tag! It can be used on every part of the body, including the face and somehow manages to sit well on every inch of flesh. Sometimes body lotions can be too occlusive for the face, leaving the complexion looking shiny and providing a poor foundation for make-up – not this. Although described as luxury, that doesn’t equate to thick, proving to sink in super quick, leaving the skin delicately scented with essential oils including rose and geranium. The packaging is smart too, ideal for travel. Lightweight, with a pump dispenser it makes for easy peasy application and can be thrown into a gym or flight bag. Go buy!



Thiswork enjoy multi-tasking lotion costs £25
www.thisworks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment