Total Pageviews

Tuesday 19 June 2012

The Luxury Liner. Love Clarins




THREE IS THE MAGIC NUMBER


I’ve never been so excited about an eye liner! I appreciate you can’t eyeball this product until September, but many of you like Dolly Mixture to spotlight new products before they reach counter, then remind you later on Twitter when they’ve launched.  Anyway, getting back to the subject in hand, I couldn’t wait to try this product when I was introduced to it at the Clarins autumn make-up collection.


NO ARTIST, BUT DOTTY ABOUT THE RESULTS!


I’m pretty pants at applying liner, even though I’ve watched it being applied countless times by make-up artists. But this 3-Dot Liner is literally goof proof. Positioned as a new generation, ultra-easy eyeliner, that’s no inflated claim. Instead of trying to draw straight lines – which usually come out wonky near to the base of the lashes, it allows you turn into something of an artist. Combining the precision of liquid eyeliner with the dexterity of a pencil, all you have to do is dot the triple-point applicator along the lash line. It really is genius. It successfully fills the space between each lash making the lash line look sexily defined and the lashes fuller. My only grumble – and it’s slight, is it could be smudge resistant. As warned, I’m no artist, but I’ve done a little crude drawing above showing how it really is child’s play to apply.  



Clarins Limited Edition 3-Dot Liner, £20 is available from September    

No comments:

Post a Comment