Total Pageviews

Thursday 21 November 2013

Skin saviour



Skin comes in for a battering this time of year. Central heating. Cold winds. Dilated capillaries. So any skin cream with the word treatment in gets my attention. And if it's got Age Support too, then as far as I'm concerned it's a winner!

Emma Hardie's Amazing Face Age Support Treatment Cream is a super duper anti-ageing cream that really does cocoon the skin in plenty of loveliness. It looks gloopy, but blends and sinks in like the lightest of soufflés that actually belies its hydrating qualities. My skin has been feeling the effects of colder weather and warm rooms lately. It's left its mark with tiny crazy paving type lines running across my skin. I hasten to add this is when expected under a magnifying mirror - but nevertheless, my skin needed ER - or more appropriately EH. I swear my skin let out a very long 'aahhh' when I first applied it. A youthful looking glow was imparted, my skin felt hydrated immediately. Oh what bliss! Furthermore, skin looked visibly stronger - like it had been lifting dumbbells. Reddening reduced and skin looked healthier and plumper. I'm evangelical about it, pray to its skin alter twice a day and atonement has come.

Emma Hardie Amazing Face Age Support Treatment Cream, £42.00
www.emmahardie.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment