Total Pageviews

Saturday 12 November 2011

Ho, Ho, Ho, it's L'Occitane's Santa Sleigh




Stepping into L’Occitane I always feel like a wide eyed kid in a sweet shop. What to look at first? All my senses are seemingly hit at once: colour, sight, smell, touch. And as for hearing, cries of, ‘oooh, I love this’ radiate around the shop floor. To stress my point, whilst I was being shown their latest gems from their delightful PR across a cafĂ© table scoffing carrot cake  (yes, it’s a hard job all this research!) the waiter’s eyes actually popped out of his head, and asked if that was L’Occitane? It was obviously a brand his girlfriend had been dropping huge hints about, so let’s pray she gets a little sweet smelling deliciousness in her stocking this Christmas.

And talking about candy and Christmas, L’Occitane has been inspired by a traditional sweets factory from Provence for its two new Christmas collections. Namely, Delice des Fleurs (rose and violet) and Delice des Fruits (lemon and Clementine). This post is a bit of a L’Occitane bonanza, but I’m making no apologies. I feel all of the products mentioned here would solve many a festive frown. No my fretting what to get friends, mum, aunt, sister, mum-in-law, as I’m sure they would all love a little sprinkling of L’Occitane love.




For a drum roll gift box, their Limited Editions do not disappoint. Firstly, how amazing is this embossed print top left featured on the lid box? The detail on it is fabulous and had me happily looking at it for a good few minutes. I’ve photographed a small taster of boxed candy goodies above, but for the whole range, feast your eyes in store or online, prices start from £18.


The wonderfully printed Limited Edition Ultra Rich Body Cream, I kid you not looks like a pot of double cream and is exceptionally concentrated in shea butter. It smells absolutely delicious the minute you unscrew the lid, but once applied sinks in wonderfully. Perfect stocking fillers, £16.

I’m making my own Christmas crackers this year and will be popping these Limited Editions mini tube Shea Hand Cream, £7.50 and Organic Shea Lip Balms, £8 into tin foil wrapped cardboard rolls. I’ve no doubt there will be squeals around the table, and they will certainly beat a plastic puzzle or yo-yo!

www.uk.loccitane.com


No comments:

Post a Comment