Total Pageviews

Friday 25 November 2011

No7 Brightens Up



The thing is, when you meet No7’s Creative Consultant, Lisa Eldridge she always looks so darn pretty, and you instantly want what she’s wearing!

I’ve highlighted three products from her Floral Brights Limited Edition collaboration with No7 as I truly believe they can prettify in nanoseconds. When I met Lisa she told me this is a collection to perk up the January beauty blues – where our grey complexion and mood is possibly still in rehab from New Year!







My go-to item in my make-up bag is always, always blusher. I have about four on the go at any one time. Once applied they give a youthful injection to the skin, and can help whisk away any dark circles under the eye, purely with their radiance. I always loved how Carrie Bradshaw wore her blusher in SATC. Bright and bang on the apples of the cheeks. No7’s Vital Brights Cream Blush in Blooming Pink and Blossoming Pink, £10 each are a brilliant buy. This really is a premium formulation for such a thrifty price, feeling like a silky textured cream on fingertips you would normally associate with a high-end brand. In the compacts the colours pop. Really pop. But far from leaving you looking like Aunt Sally, they blend in effortlessly, giving a very becoming rosy glow. It’s the kind of glow you get when you’ve been up to something you shouldn’t have!




The complimentary Vital Bright Lipsticks, again £10 each, both carry the same name shades as the cream blushes, but don’t look as bright. However, they really give energy to the lips and feel very comfortable on thanks to their moisture rich formulation. There’s nothing worse than a squeaky lipstick, right?  I like to layer these two colours, slicking the brighter shade, Blooming Pink on first, then adding depth with Blossoming Pink. Now I’m ready to smile in the face winter.

The Floral Brights Limited Edition Collection is available from 25th January to 6th March 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment