Total Pageviews

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Rituals Irresistible Infusion


I don’t do lattes. I don’t do cappuccinos. I don’t do coffee. I do tea. But not any old tea, and never served in a mug, always a cup! As you can see I take my tea very seriously, so I was beyond delighted to discover Rituals Rose Wisdom. Creating a storm in a tea cup, they have spent 10 years perfecting their blends and have relaunched their eight most popular flavours.
Firstly, let me just say I was seduced by the packaging which is gorgeous, and the minute you open the box you’re hit with pure and delicate aromas of the tea. The tightly packed pyramid bags literally perform like room fragrance. Now for the all important slurp test. Surprisingly comforting, my rose and ginger infusion offered a nice balance between the two, neither too sweet, nor too sharp. The taste of the rose came through first, then the ginger kicked in. But the final act deserved an encore with its lovely perfumery after taste. A tea most definitely to be drunk if you have kissing in mind! 


Rituals teas are either available in a decorative tin of 50 tea bags, £11.90 or luxury boxes of 20, £4.50
Available at all Rituals stores or online www.ukritualsstore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment