Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 July 2012

Lee Stafford and his new miracle






Shiny, swishy sexy hair is always on our tressed list. Dullsville hair never turns heads. Having always relied on a smoothing of serum for taming the frizzes and giving my hair a finished gloss, a weather malfunction changed my habits.  


Lee Stafford is a brand that I’m always dipping in and out of. It’s eye popping for starters – you can never miss his signature punchy pink packaging on the shelves; and as a writer I like his quirky slant on product names – if a little bit saucy. One of his new products for instance is called Matt Fat Shaggy Texturising Paste! Lee is a hairdresser with personality, so therefore it's commercial smartness that his lifestyle reflects his product line.

The Miracle Shine Spray is a little more conservatively titled, and a new introduction to his best selling ArganOil from Morocco collection. Coming in from the drizzle one evening, and having to go straight out to dinner, in desperation, I reached for the spray in the hope it would do something, anything, to my sad looking mop.  I initially thought it wasn’t a huge hair-changer, questioning the word miracle. But once misted, I brushed my hair through and the frizz instantly behaved. The gloss level having been at zero hit a nine, possibly a ten. Even my husband noticed. So, on second thoughts, perhaps this product does deserve to have miracle stamped on the can.  I've added it to my arsenal of hair wear.


Lee Stafford ArganOil from Morocco Miracle Shine Spray, £9.99.
Available from Boots

No comments:

Post a Comment